Gay País Rank: 29/193
TalThis capital da Estónia está localizado do outro lado da baía de São Petersburgo. Como um destino popular do navio de cruzeiro, gays vai encontrar uma cena em expansão aqui que é ajudada pela natureza histórica desta cidade. Os prédios são belos, e há sempre algo para atrair os olhos, incluindo rapazes europeus quentes que sabem como fazer uma festa. Tallinn é um bastião da sociedade liberal, com ideais progressistas em exposição para todos os que viajar para lá. Tallinn é o lugar para estar para desfrutar de festas tarde da noite e uma vida noturna vibrante.
One of the most popular events is Tallinn Pride, which takes place annually in June. This colorful event brings together people from all walks of life to celebrate love and equality, with a lively parade and various activities and performances throughout the city.
Other events include the Baltic Pride, which is a joint event hosted by the three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, and which rotates between the three countries each year. Tallinn also hosts a number of smaller events throughout the year, such as film screenings, workshops, and social gatherings.
Tallinn is home to a number of LGBTQ+ bars and clubs, where you can socialize and dance the night away with like-minded individuals.
Fique atualizado com eventos gay em Tallinn
Here are 10 tips and recommendations for a gay traveler visiting Tallinn:
- Visit the Kalamaja neighborhood. This area is known for its trendy cafes, bars, and street art. It's a great place to explore during the day or at night and has a lively and welcoming atmosphere.
- Check out the Tallinn Gay Pride Parade. The parade takes place annually in June and is a celebration of LGBT rights and visibility. It's a great opportunity to meet other queer individuals and allies and show support for the comunity.
- Explore the Old Town. Tallinn's Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is full of medieval charm. It's a great place to wander around, take photos, and soak up the city's history.
- Have a drink at the local gay bar. Club 69 is the only gay bar in Tallinn and is a popular spot for locals and tourists. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed, and it's a great place to meet new people.
- Visit the Kumu Art Museum. This contemporary art museum is one of the largest in the Baltic region and has a great collection of Estonian and international art. It's a must-visit for art lovers.
- Take a day trip to the Lahema National Park. This beautiful national park is located just outside of Tallinn and is home to forests, lakes, and historic manor houses. It's a great place to escape the city for a day.
- Check out the Telliskivi Creative City. This area is full of cool cafes, resturants, and shops, and is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. It's a great place to hang out and soak up Tallinn's creative vibe.
- Visit the Seaplane Harbour Museum. This maritime museum is located in a historic seaplane hangar and has a great collection of ships, submarines, and other maritime artifacts. It's a unique and interesting place to visit.
- Have a picnic in Kadriorg Park. This beautiful park is located just outside of the city center and is home to a palace, several museums, and a large lake. It's a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Take a sauna. Saunas are an important part of Estonian culture, and there are several public saunas in Tallinn that are open to all. It's a great way to unwind and experience a unique aspect of Estonian life.
Gayout Rating - de 0 avaliações.
Este endereço IP é limitado.