The Rosa Wiesn is a special event that takes place during the annual Oktoberfest celebrations in Munich, Germany. It is a gathering of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies, who come together to celebrate and enjoy the festivities in a safe and inclusive environment.
The Rosa Wiesn was first established in 2004, and has since become an important part of the Oktoberfest tradition. The event takes place in the Bräurosl tent, which is decorated with rainbow flags and other symbols of LGBTQ+ pride. The atmosphere is lively and festive, with music, dancing, and plenty of delicious food and drink.
One of the highlights of the Rosa Wiesn is the traditional tapping of the keg, which is performed by a prominent member of the LGBTQ+ community. This is followed by a parade through the festival grounds, with participants waving rainbow flags and wearing colorful costumes.
The Rosa Wiesn has become increasinglly popular over the years, drawing visitors from all over the world. It is a testament to the inclusive spirit of the Oktoberfest celebrations, and a reminder that everyone is welcome to join in the fun.
If you're planning to attend the Rosa Wiesn, be sure to come dressed in your most festive attire, and be prepared to dance the night away! It's a truly unique and unforgettable experience that you won't want to miss.
No sábado, 17 de setembro de 2023, às 12h em ponto, será "O'zapft is!" novamente em Munique. Esta é a 00ª vez que o maior e mais popular festival folclórico do mundo começa no Theresienwiese de Munique.
Este ano, o festival será estendido pelo feriado (3 de outubro é o "Dia da Unidade Alemã"). Porque o feriado nacional cai na época do festival folclórico. Então este ano podemos comemorar e festejar por 17 dias completos na Oktoberfest 2023. Divirta-se!
Fique atualizado com eventos em Munique
Recommendations and tips for a gay traveler heading to Rosa Wiesn at Oktoberfest in Munich!
- Get there early: Oktoberfest is a popular event, and Rosa Wiesn can get quite crowded. Arriving early will give you a chance to find a good spot and avoid the biggest crowds.
- Dress up: While there's no dress code for Rosa Wiesn, it's always fun to get into the spirit of the festival. Consider wearing traditional German clothing, such as lederhosen or a dirndl, or dressing up in colorful and festive clothing.
- Bring cash: While some vendors may accept credit cards, it's always a good idea to bring cash to Oktoberfest. This will make it easier to buy food and drinks without worrying about running out of funds.
- Try the local beer: One of the main draws of Oktoberfest is the beer, and there are plenty of options to choose from. Be sure to try some of the local brews, such as Augustiner or Hofbräu.
- Explore the grounds: Rosa Wiesn is just one part of Oktoberfest, and there's plentty to see and do beyond the gay area. Take some time to explore the festival grounds, including the various beer tents and carnival rides.
- Take breaks: With all the drinking and partying going on at Oktoberfest, it's important to take breaks and stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water and take breaks throughout the day.
- Meet new people: Oktoberfest is a great place to meet new people and make new friends. Strike up a conversation with someone sitting next to you at a beer tent or join a group of revelers on a carnival ride.
- Stay safe: While Oktoberfest is generally a safe event, it's important to take preceutions to stay safe. Keep an eye on your belongings, stay aware of your surroundings, and avoid overindulging in alcohol.
- Enjoy the entertainment: In addition to drinking and socializing, there's plenty of entertainment to enjoy at Oktoberfest. Check out the live music, dance performances, and other shows taking place throughout the festival.
- Have fun!: Most importantly, remember to have fun! Oktoberfest is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and it's a great opportunity to let loose and enjoy yourself with friends, old and new.
Gayout Rating - de 0 avaliações.
Este endereço IP é limitado.